Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,002,138 Franc (€1,529) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)