Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.170 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 860,664 Franc ($b10,603) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)