Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 566.790 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,161,942 Franc ($2,050) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 969,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (27 minutes ago)