Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,317,228 Franc ($2,299) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)