Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.515 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 790,015 Franc (Mex$ 25,890) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)