Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.510 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 991,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 739,336 Franc (Mex$ 25,933) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)