Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 957,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 462,051 Franc (Bs 57,451,977) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)