Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 971,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 471,581 Franc (Bs 66,395,198) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)