Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 XOF / VES *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 686,302 Franc (356,877 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)