Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.326 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,642,589 Franc (Bs 28,162) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 2 hours ago)