Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.474 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 780,495 Franc (16,794 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)