Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.965 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 708,500 Franc (14,469 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)