Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.404 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 67% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,643,195 Franc (28,135 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 983,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)