Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.747 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,608,618 Franc (33,690 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)