Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.612 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 62% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,531,876 Franc (27,546 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 948,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)