Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.226 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 47% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,532,814 Franc (31,784 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (42 minutes ago)