Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.991 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 801,501 Franc (S/. 4,633) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)