Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.974 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 966,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 658,732 Franc (S/. 3,765) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)