Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.263 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,448,859 Franc (¥275,281) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)