Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.160 XOF / THB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 794,384 Franc (43,743 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)