Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 XOF / THB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 776,145 Franc (45,384 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)