Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 527.900 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,247,826 Franc ($2,364) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (39 minutes ago)