Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 563.970 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,445,477 Franc ($2,563) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)