Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 569.890 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,193,658 Franc ($2,095) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)