Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.417 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,626 Franc (€1,757) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)