Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.541 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 691,658 Franc (Mex$ 24,234) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)