Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 560.680 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,061,885 Franc ($1,894) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)