Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 534.630 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,099,837 Franc ($2,057) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)