Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 574.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,107,363 Franc ($1,926) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 992,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (28 minutes ago)