Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.459 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 763,075 Franc (Php72,959) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)