Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.819 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 814,656 Franc (Php75,296) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)