Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18411 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 803,245 Franc (COL$4,362,884) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)