Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18472 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 968,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 780,898 Franc (COL$4,227,401) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)