Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.351 XOF / VES *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 3,019,638 Franc (322,907 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)