Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,889 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.862 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 967,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 943,477 Franc (R 22,538) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)