Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.985 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 854,859 Franc (GH₵7,066) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)