Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.348 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 962,943 Franc (115,352 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)