Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.069 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,767 Franc (AU$3,125) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 962,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)