Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 739.059 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,475,803 Franc (£1,997) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)