Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 4% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 993,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 948,325 Franc (CH$1,102,509) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)