Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.433 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,744,707 Franc (Bs 32,652) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 988,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)