Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.142 XOF / VES *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 796,709 Franc (87,151 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)