Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 405.447 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,348,625 Franc (AU$3,326) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)