Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 662.459 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,020,873 Franc (€1,541) in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)