Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.148 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 8% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,013 Franc (478,552 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)