Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,097,479 Franc (592,358 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (37 minutes ago)