Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.837 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 722,945 Franc (﷼ 5,097) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)