Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.925 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 875,523 Franc (﷼ 5,688) in Buraidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)