Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.154 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 981,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 776,702 Franc (﷼ 5,038) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)