Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 968,534 Franc (€1,474) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)