Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,986 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.009 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 862,543 Franc (429,276 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)