Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 654.654 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,159,097 Franc (€1,771) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)