Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.818 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 953,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 692,650 Franc (4,884 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)