Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.057 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 782,030 Franc (5,505 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)