Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 139.745 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 809,200 Franc (5,791 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)