Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.259 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 930,825 Franc (R 23,121) in Botshabelo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (22 minutes ago)