Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.062 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,307,311 Franc (€1,996) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)