Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 538.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,304,166 Franc ($2,420) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)