Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 557.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,094,153 Franc ($1,964) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 957,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)