Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,270 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18594 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 767,175 Franc (COL$4,125,930) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)