Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.636 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 51% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,439,124 Franc (kr 21,278) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 956,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)