Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.218 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,467,289 Franc (kr 21,829) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)