Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.499 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,414,118 Franc (kr 20,347) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)