Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 954,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 749,939 Franc (941,606 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)