Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.781 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 978,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 758,355 Franc (970,696 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (38 minutes ago)