Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.966 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 862,397 Franc (108,255 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)