Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.335 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 764,995 Franc (RM5,375) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)