Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.277 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 826,270 Franc (2,281KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)