Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 414.994 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,140,579 Franc (2,748 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)