Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.953 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 987,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 969,932 Franc (2,366 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)