Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.095 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 796,596 Franc (380,315 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)