Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.076 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 988,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 704,413 Franc (339,294 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)