Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 208.627 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 629,470 Franc (3,017 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)