Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 221.675 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 958,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 560,965 Franc (2,531 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)