Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.592 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 982,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 559,260 Franc (2,512 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)