Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35805 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,195,927 Franc (3,340,083 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)