Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.326 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 4% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 976,272 Franc (104,687 MT) in Beira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)