Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 155.889 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 11% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,281,999 Franc (8,224 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)