Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.253 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 737,032 Franc (RM5,490) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)